வாழ்க வையகம் வாழ்க வளமுடன்

வாழ்க வையகம் வாழ்க வளமுடன்
வாழ்க வையகம் வாழ்க வளமுடன்

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who am I? - P1

What is purpose of life? Who am I? Who or what is god. What is the truth behind the activities/event that’s happening in day to day life? Why it is happening like this? What should I do or what I should not do.

You must me thinking now that why all the questions now? Can you guess why? Yes, at some of time in our life we might have asked these questions to ourselves. I also did ask these questions to myself often. A person, who is having lot of questions and searching answers for those questions,.

It is my pleasure to introduce me to you all. I come from a typical village agriculture family. I am proud to say this. My father and mother both are farmers. Even though both of them have not studied much, they always motivated and encouraged me to study well. Especially My Mom, She leads by example for hard work. She never had gone to school. But she is very confident.
I have a younger brother and elder sister; Sister is recently married. She has completed her Master Degree in Engineering and working as a lecturer. Brother has graduated in MCA and working as software engineer in Bangalore. Still I remember the days when we used to have lot of fights for small small things. Now it looks very funny to me.

With respect to my schooling, I did my schooling in government school namakkal district, in Tamilnadu. School is just 5km from my home so I used to go to school by cycle. I used to enjoy that a lot. Since it is a government school, it taught me only which was printed in books. I did not learn any other extra activities during my school days.

I did my Engineering Computer Science in Thiagarajar College of engineering Madurai. Initially I struggled so much with the language. English language was looking like an alien language for me, since I did my entire schooling in Tamil Medium. My friend’s sathya and muthu taught me each and everything with lot of patience and they made me to study and pass as well. I have got best life coach in college. My college life taught me not only engineering subjects, also life education which includes physical exercise, meditation. I understood the meaning of our today’s theme “Health is wealth” properly during my college days. I started to practice exercise and mediation from that time onwards. I also started to get answers for some of my questions which is running in my mind always and again it triggered some more questions for which searching is continuing.
I thank Almighty for giving me great friends and best life coach who shaped my character very well during college days.

On the fun side, I enjoyed a lot in hostel life. Had lot of fun in watching movies in computer during study holidays and attended various NCC camps which include camp at Darjeeling for 20 days.

College life also gave me a confidence to face issues in life. With the same confidence, I got into a company called “Mascon”, located in Bangalore through campus placement. I was with Mascon for 3+ years. I am with infy from last September as “Test Analyst”.

At others times, when am not Test Analyst, I read books and go for walk in the evening with friends and sometimes alone. My book shelf contains books related philosophy which is written by Vethathiri Maharishi and self-improvement books written by “Richard Bach”, and few Tamil magazines and Tamil poems written by Thabu shankar. My Favorite Book is “Cause and Effect Law” written by Vethathiri maharishi.

I do like to sit silently sometimes and think about nature and appreciate its beauty. I always wanted to be close to nature, May be that is the reason why I am having lot of questions?
Though I have lot of questions in mind, my answer to life goes like this.
“Think Good! Say Good! Do good and Be happy always”.

3 comments:

RathaKaneer said...

Hi Vedha,
quite interesting and great to know about you and your life.
I'm also a follower of Vethathiri's principles or say universal principles.
Last time when i came from India (I live in Germany) i bought lot of Vethathiri books, which I started reading now. They are not only amazing but trying to answer the those questions what you have asked like:
What is purpose of life?
Who am I?
Who or what is god?
What is the truth behind the activities/event that’s happening in day to day life?
Why it is happening like this?
What should I do or what I should not do?

I hope I would find some time to publish online Vethathiri's thoughts and principles that are told by those books.

Moreover, I haven't seen any posts for a long time on your blog. What happened??


vaalzha vaiyakam! vaalzha valamudan!
Annbukumaar
http://annbukumaar.blogspot.com/

Vedha said...

i started to post more.....

Vedha said...

thanks a lot .. am seeing your comment only now.