வாழ்க வையகம் வாழ்க வளமுடன்

வாழ்க வையகம் வாழ்க வளமுடன்
வாழ்க வையகம் வாழ்க வளமுடன்

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Firstsight-Kerala

11/21:
It was Friday. I started to Trivandrum from Mysore by 7.30 P.M. I was little scared/worried since this was a first trip for me to kerala and the travel time was 15 hours. Fortunately, one of my friend vineetha was also there in the same bus. I got a travel partner. I was relaxed and happily started to sleep. I reached Trivandrum at 10.30 the next day. I thanked god for the safe journey that I had. Last two travels which I had when I visit last time home was delayed by 2 hours for various reasons.
11/22:
Muthu, who is one of my close friends for the past 8 years, received me well in Trivandrum. Weather was chill and it was drizzling. I went to her home and took bath and got ready to have breakfast. Muthu’s grandma had prepared very good breakfast for us. Breakfast contained “kollu chutney” which is my all time favorite. Ate well and browsed the net for some time. We went to movie called “vaaranam aayeram” as planned. I liked the movie since Suriya had played many roles in different dimension in that movie. After the movie we went to park and came home at 7 P.M and had good dinner and slept off early. Tiredness gave me a deep sleep.
11/23:
I got up from the bed early. Early to me is 8 A.M on Saturday. I made coffee for me as well as muthu’s grandma. She started to talk about muthu saying “she will sleep till 12 P.M and will not have food properly, she will not listen to me” I was quietly listening to her.
We have planned on the previous day to go to veli beach, so I took bath and kept hot water for muthu as well. We got ready to roam for the day. We were well dressed. I worn muthu’s pink t-shirt which I liked the most. I also drove her vehicle with lesser confidant for some time. We reached veli beach after lot of struggles with the route. Beach was excellent. I liked the most. I always wanted to visit Chennai only to see the beach. It satisfied me. I somehow liked to sit and watch the waves and think about nature’s movements in the water. This situation reminded the time that I had with sathya, mangai and muthu in Chennai, holding their hands. I always felt very safe and comfortable when I hold their hands.
After enjoying the sightseeing went to floating restaurant to have tea and checked the weight there. Unfortunately it didn’t decrease as I expected due to bad cough. It was the same as “xx” kg. I have think of some options not to increase further more. We started back to home at 12 P.M. we reached home and had lunch and started to thiruvella for the marriage. I and muthu reached thiruvella at 7 P.M. Trivandrum to thiruvella is 3 hours of journey. We stayed in the hotel called “Elite” in that night after the dance party in suby’s house.
We had a very good dinner in suby’s house.
11/24:
Muthu left thiruvella at 8A.M. We started from the suby’s house to church at 10:30 A.M. for marriage. It was in church. We went to marriage by car. Without knowing the place, we were roaming around the place for long time. Weather was too cool. It was a good experience. Without knowing Malayalam , we were trying to find a place. We finally reached the place at 11.30. It is a good place. Both of them were dressed well. Shino also were looking good and composed. We had a good food. We started from there to hotel and refreshed and got ready and again started to Kottayam bus stand to get bus to Ernokulam.
Atlast we got a bus to ernokulam at 4.30 P.M. it is 3 hours journey from ernokulam to kottayam. Train timings were 6.50 P.M. Bus reached to ernokulam bus stand at 6.40. We ran to ernokulam station. We entered into train and train started. We had a good dinner at train. Naveen and bibin has got good dinner for all of us. We had banana chips along with dinner.
11/25:
We have reached at 8.30 A.M. to Bangalore station. I jumped into bus stand to catch Volvo bus to mysore. I reached to mysore at 11.30.

No comments: