I think I am changing the world, I think I am contributing to the Indian economy, I think I am living, I think I love my work, I think I am a cool a person with a zeal to enjoy life.
Yes I am a software engineer.
Life of a Software Engineer A:
- Get up late at 8’o clock A.M.
- Probably No exercise, break fast.
- Get ready and come to office 9 A.M.
- Check mails and work till 1 P.M.
- Go for lunch and have some food, may not be healthy.
- Back to seat and work till 11 P.M. may have tea in between twice.
- May smoke many times in between to reduce the stress.
- Go home at 11 or 12 P.M and chat with friends
- Go to bed probably without proper food at 1 P.M
Life of a Software Engineer B:
- Get up at 6 A.M.
- Do some exercise/yoga and have proper break fast.
- Come to office 8.30 A.M
- Check mails and plan for the day.
- Work till 1 P.M and Go for lunch have proper food.
- Back to seat and work till 6 P.M. and have healthy drink in between if needed
- Go home at 7 P.M and study some books and spend time with family.
- Have healthy food and go to bed at 11 P.M.
Which category of software engineers do you belong to? A or B?
In today’s world spoilt by our profession we are all tending to lead the life of SE A. Quality of life is increasing or decreasing?? Software engineer life is really so soft??
This is my TM speech 3